Sunday, January 25, 2009

DS Beta Cards:

It looks like all of our Beta cards are up at the DS beta site.

http://dsbeta.blogspot.com/

Our Cards start with "Essence Strikes" and goes to "Combat Brothers" and then starts back up with "Ancestral Wisdom" and goes through "Prime Orc."

I hope I did a good job of dwindling down every one's ideas to 250 characters to fit on the cards. I'd say the hardest card was Disenchant.

I think all of the Orc cards will be "real" cards and probably "Flashdance Strike." Not sure about the Enchanter cards though. I was pretty much told that the two swords, ancestral wisdom, and the Essence cards are a no go for "real" guild approved, on-site cards...but we'll have em! I guess they may come out later if the appropriate set arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment